Sunnah of the Toilet
- Enter the toilet with your head covered.
- Enter the toilet with shoes.
- Recite the dua before entering the toilet.
- Enter with the left foot.
- Sit and urinate. One should never urinate whilst standing.
- One should not face or show his back towards the Qiblah.
- Do not to speak in the toilet.
- Be very careful of the splashes of urine. (being unmindful in this regard causes one to be punished in the grave)
- After relieving oneself, cleanse oneself using water.
- Leave the toilet with the right foot.
- Recite the dua after coming out of the toilet.Dua for Entering the toilet
Dua after Leaving toilet