Attributes of belief in Concise
Tran:-I believe in authority of Allah as it exists and His attributes and accept all His commandments.
Attributes of belief in Detail
Trans: I believe in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers and in the day of resurrection when the dead shall be resuscitated and on fate that carries good and bad as determined by the Almighty Allah.
Warning:- These things(The six articles of faith which are explained in the belief in detail
(Eimaan-e-mufassal) as its attributes) are the root cause of all the faiths. The person denying any one of them will be an unbeliever (Kafir). In order to understand them well a detailed description of each item is given below-
DESCRIPTION OF BELIEF IN ALLAH (The attributes of the Almighty Allah are unlimited. A few of them are
I believe in Allah. Allah is one in His existence, attributes and actions. No one is a partner to Him.
2. He is from eternity and will be till the eternity (it is not that he has been caused to exist by anyother).
3. He is from antiquity that means He is immortal
4. All His names and attributes(We have to be content with the number and the names and attributes of AlmightyAllah as testified by the Shariah and it is not lawful to determine any name or attribute using our guess.) are antique, self existing and will continue to exist forever.
5. He has no beginning or end. He is the first and last. He is manifest and hidden.
6. Whatever is existing except Him is new(That means created) in creation and created y Him only. He will destroy and resuscitate the dead on the day of judgement.
7. He fosters the creatures
8. He is not depend upon any other whereas the entire universe or world is depend upon Him.
9. He is incomparable. No one is like Him and resembles Him.
10. He has no Father, Mother, Wife, Sons, and daughters.
11. He is free from bodily structure and its requirements. (Eating, drinking and sleeping)
12. He is alive but has no structure or face like us.
13. He looks at every thing but has no eyes like us.
14. He hears every sound but has no ears like us.
15. He talks but has no tongue like us.
16. He controls every thing. He does whatever he intends.
17. Everything takes place with His intention and no one can stop Him from this.
18. He has knowledge of each and every thing (Whether it exists in the hearts or hidden in earth or wherever available).
19. He gives life and death, makes ill and cures the illness.
20. He honours and dishonours and gives benefit and loss.
21. Any work of Him is not devoid of His wisdom.
22. He is the lord of all and sustainer and king of the kings.
23. He is attributed with all the qualities of excellence and goodness. Free from the signs of mortality and defects(The attributes of the Almighty Allah substantially do not resemble the characteristics of the creature. They do not come in the perception or guess of the creature. The adjectives and attributes of the creature are inferior in quality. They only guide to know the superior attributes the Almighty Allah possesses to the extent of reach and nothing else).
24. He alone deserves for prayers and worship (Majestic)