DESCRIPTION OF BELIEF IN ANGELS – وملا ئکتھ
1. The angels are the obedient creatures of the Almighty Allah
2. The Almighty Allah has created them from the divine light.
3. They are present(They are innumerable and unaccountable except Allah no one knows their numbers It has come in the Hadith that the entire creature is ten fold. Out of them nine parts comprise of angels and the remaining one comprises of the entire creature) (spread in the sky and earth) but they are invisible
4. They are innocent and no sins are committed by them.
5. They are free from sex as they are neither male nor female(It is evident from the Holy Quran that they have got two, three and four wings. They have no fixed features and can appear in any form and shape).
6. They are free from body needs such as eating, drinking etc.
7. They are always engaged in prayers, praises and glorification of the Almighty Allah.
8. Most of them are entrusted with the duties of the universe.
9. They discharge the duties entrusted to them without any dereliction.
10. Among them four angels are aspiring and prominent.
i-Gabriel (Jibrail Alaihe Salam) Who brought revelations(The orders of Almighty Allah which are sent down on prophets through Jibrail or in any other method is known as revelations) of the Almighty Allah to His messengers and prophets.
ii.Michael (Mikail Alaihe Salam) is entrusted to send the rain and to distribute the food to the creature. iii.Israfil (Israfil Alaihe Salam) who stood holding the trumphet (horn)(Gigantic thing shaped like Horn.) which he will blow on the doomsday.
iv.Izrsa’il (Izrail Alaihe Salam) who is appointed to remove the souls of the living beings.