It was narrated from ‘Umar, meaning, from his father, his grandfather ‘Umar, that: He gave a horse in charity at the time of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), then he saw its owner selling it for a low price. He went to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and asked him about that, and he said: “Do not buy what you gave in charity.” (Sunan Ibn Majah , Vol. 3, Book 15, Hadith 2392)
- ” Hadhrat Abdullah bin Umar (May Allah be well pleased with him) says:
“I have never seen anybody stronger and braver; more generous and more benevolent, more pure and more radiant than the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam).
(Sunan Darmi, Vol 1, Pg No: 30)
- Hadhrat Hasan al-Basri (May Allah shower His Mercy on him) was once asked:
“Why are those people who pray at night so beautiful?”
“Because ALLAH beautifies them with HIS light while others are sleeping in
- Narrated Abu Huraira:The Prophet said, “Whoever does not give up forged speech and evil actions, Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink (i.e. Allah will not accept his fasting.)”
- So Surely Ease (comes) with every hardship.
(Surah Ash Sharh:5)
- Don’t gossip about the private lives of others. It’s made worse by backbiting & jealousy. Such acts will only incur the Almighty’s wrath. (Mufti Menk)
- Fear Allah at all times, especially when you’re alone. We can hide from people, but we can’t hide anything from the Al-Baseer, the All-SeeingRelated Links:
Genaral Rules of Calculating Zakah