Do you know why we tour around the Kaaba Anticlockwise?
Do you know why the Tawaf around the Kaaba is Anticlockwise?
Modern Science has proved many things that confirm the importance of Tawaaf around the Kaaba Anticlockwise.
1) The Blood inside the human body begins its circulation Anticlockwise
2) The electrons of an atom revolve around its nucleus in the same manner as making Tawaf, in an anti-clockwise direction.
Considering the globe as a whole, you will notice that:
3) that the moon revolves around the earth anti-clockwise.
4) The earth rotates around its own axis in an anti-clockwise direction.
5) The earth revolves around the sun in an anti-clockwise direction.
6) The planets of the Solar system revolve around the sun in an anti-clockwise direction.
7)The Sun along with its whole Solar system orbit in the galaxy in an anti-clockwise direction.
8)All the galaxies orbit in the space in an anti-clockwise direction.
That is: When we revolve around the Kaaba we are orbiting in the same direction as the whole universe.
Worshipping Allah in one direction.
Praising Allah in one direction.
And all the creations of Allah from the tiniest particles, to the largest galaxies, along with the human race unite in praise of Allah.
When we tour around the Kaaba, we are travelling in the land travelled by all the prophets of Allah from the prophet Adam (PBUH) to the prophet Mohamed (SAWS) the Kaaba in Makkah is never free from circumbulators. â€œKnow that the world has come to an end when no soul will circlembulate the holy Kaaba.
But you will never find in the way of Allah any change, and you will never find in the way of Allah any alteration