Etiquettes of Du’ a By: Muhyus Sunnah Hahrat Moulana Abrarul Haq Saahib (RA)
- To be clean, in the state of wudhu and to face the Qiblah.
- To keep both hands in front of the chest.
- To keep a slight gap between the hands.
- To make du’a silently (as in thana) with sincerity and focus.
- To have the conviction in the heart that, Insha Allah, my du’a will certainly be accepted.
- To praise Allah Ta’ala and to recite Durood Shareef in the beginning and end of the duas.
- To pass the hands over the face after the du’a.