- Hazrath Abu Bakr Siddiq (Raziallahu ta’la anhu) would walk home with the Messenger of Allah after Isha and then sit at the beloved’s door in a state of yearning waiting until he came out for Fajr.
- Its Always better to be a humble sinner than a arrogant worshipper.
(Imaam Ghazali rahmatullah alaih)
- “He knows what is in every heart.” — Surah Al-Mulk [67:13]
- “Whoever commits a sin while laughing will enter the Fire while crying.”
[Hilyat ul-Awliyaa,vol: 6 pg: 185]
- Tomorrow is never promised to anyone, but standing in front of Allah on the day of judgement is!
- The company of pious people makes the heart pious and the company of bad people spoils the heart.
(Sifat us Safwah, vol:4,pg:78)
- MISWAK THE SUNNAH
Abu Darda (may Allah be pleased with him) states that:
“Make Miswak a must do not be headless as there are twenty four benefits in Miswak, the greatest benefit is that Allah (swt), becomes pleased, there is increase in wealth, it freshens the breath, it strengthens the gums, it relieves headaches, it relieves toothache and due to the light from the face and teeth the angles shake hands.”