Hazrath Abu Huraira raziallahu taala anhu se riwayat hai ke RasoolAllah Sallallahu alaihi wassallam ne irshad farmaya:
Jab tum mein se koi (Surah fatiha ki aakhri) mein Ameen kehta hai to usi waqt farishte Aasmaan mein Ameen kehte hai’ agar us shakas ki Ameen farishton ki Ameen ke saath mil jati hai to us ke pichle tamaam gunah maaf hojate hai (Bukhari)
Surah Al Fateha – The Opener of the Quraan E Kareem
Revealed in Makkah, It is also called as Umm Al Kitab, Al Hamd, As Salah and also called as Ash-Shifa’ (The Cure).
Prophet Mohammed Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said that his Allah said, The Surah Al-Fatihah is divided into 2 parts between Me & My servants.’ When the servant says, `All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of existence,’ Allah says, ‘My servant has praised Me.’)
1. If somebody is experiencing high fever, recite this surah 40 times and blow on the patient and furthermore offer water to drink and sprinkle on his/her face.
2. For any serious sickness, recount this surah alongside tasmeeiha shareef 41 times for 40 days amongst sunnah and fard of fajr petition, blow on water and drink.
3. For migraine headache, put ur hand on head and recite this surah 7 times and rehash the verse no 4 (iyak a naubdu wa iyak a nastaeen ) thrice, every time and after that blow.
4. On first night of new moon, recount this surah alongside tasmeeiha shareef 30 times, it will keep away from all the evils for the entire month.
5. For your wish, recount this surah alongside tasmeeiha shareef 100 times and then pray.