1. “A Muslim who plants a tree or sows a field, from which man, birds and animals can eat, is committing an act of charity.”
2. It is ideal to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is, better still to sit with the great than alone. And It is ideal to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent; however silence is better than idle words.
3.The best richness is the richness of the soul.
4. He who has in his heart as much confidence as a grain of mustard seed won’t enter hellfire, and he who has in his heart as much pride as a grain of mustard seed won’t enter heaven.
5. The strong man is not the good wrestler; the strong man is just the person who controls himself when he is angry.
6. The man said, ‘I need to be one of the rich’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) answered, ‘Be content what you have and you will be one of the rich’.
7. There is a polish for everything that takes away rust; and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of Allah.”
8. If you do not feel ashamed of anything, then you can do whatever you like.”
9. “When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, look to those, who have been given less.”
10. The Prophet Muhammed S.A.W (peace be upon him) said, “No one of you becomes a true believer until he likes for his brother what he likes for himself”.
25 Sayings of Prophet Muhammad