- Allah’s Messenger Prophet Mohammed (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said : “The best among you are those who have the best manners and character” (Bukhari)
- Prophet Mohammed (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said : “whatever a muslim spends on his family for seeking the pleasure of Allah, is also counted as charity. “(Bukhari)
- Prophet Mohammed (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said : “The best of you is he who is best to his family”~ Tirmidhi 3252
- Narrated Abullah Bin Amr: Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said: “It is one of the greatest sins that a man should curse his paremts.” It was asked (by the people), ” O Allah’s Messenger( ﷺ) How does a man curse his parents?
The prophet (ﷺ) said, “The man abuses the father of another man and he latter abuses the father of the former and abuses his mother.”
Ref: Sahih Al-Bukhari 5973, Book reference: Book 78, Hadith 4
- The Prophet (ﷺ) said: “I have left behind me two things, if you cling to them you will never go astray. They are the book of Allah (Qura’an) and my Sunnah.”