Skip to content
- Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) loved white clothing.
- When putting on any garment
Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) always began with the right limb.
- When removing any garment Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) always removed the left limb first.
- Males must wear the pants above the ankles. Females should ensure that their lower garment covers their ankles.
- Males should wear a ‘topee’ (hat) or turban. Females must wear scarves covering all their hair at
- all times.
- When wearing shoes, first wear the right shoe then the left.
- When removing your shoes, first remove the left and then the right.