12 Favorite Foods of Prophet Mohammed Sallallahu alaihi wasallam
1) BARLEY (Jau) : Good in fever while use in a soup from
2) Dates : The Prophet Mohammed Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said that a house without dates has no food. It should also be eaten at the time of childbirth.
3) Figs: It is a fruit from paradise and sure for piles.
4) Grapes : The Prophet Mohammed Sallallahu alaihi wasallam was very fond of grapes. it purifies the blood, provides vigor and health, strengthens the kidneys and clears the bowels.
5) Honey : considered the best remedy for diarrhea when mixed in hot water. It is the food of foods, drink of drinks and drug of drugs. It is used for creating appetite, strengthening the stomach, eliminating phlegm, as a meat preservative, hair conditioner, eye soother and mouthwash. It is extremely beneficial in the morning in warm water.
6) Melon : The Prophet Mohammed Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said : None of your women who are pregnant and eat of water melon will fail to produce off spring that is good in countenance and good in character.
7) Milk : The Prophet Mohammed Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said that milk wipes away heat from the heart just as the finger wipes away sweat from the brow. It strengthens the back, improves the brain, renews vision and drives away forgetfulness.
8)Mushrooms: The prophet S.A.W said that mushroom is a good cure for the eyes, it also serves as a form of birth control and arrests paralysis.
9) Olive Oil : Excellent treatment for skin and hair, delays old age, and treats inflammation of the stomach.
10) Pomegranate : The prophet S.A.W said it cleanses you of satan an evil aspirations for 40 days.
11) Vinegar : A food prophet Mohammed Sallallahu alaihi wasallam used to eat with olive oil. (That’s now a fashion in elite Italian Restaurants)
12) Water : The Prophet Mohammed Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said that the best drink is water, when you are thirsty drink it by sips and not gulps, gulping produces sickness of the liver.