- The Prophet Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) said: Yawning is from the shaytaan. If any of you feels the urge to yawn, let him resist it as much as possible, for if any of you says ,aahh’ (makes a noise when yawning), the shaytaan laughs [Al-Bukhaaree no 3289] And he Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said: If any of you yawns, let him cover his mouth lest the Shay-taan enter [Abu Dawud]
– Resist yawning
– Cover your mouth with your hand
– Suppress your voice: don’t yawn with a noise
– Teach your children this important etiquette from young to gain ongoing rewards for reviving a sunnah inshaa’Allah!
- The Prophet Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) said, ”
Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning. When any one of you sneezes and says ‘Al-hamdu lillah (praise be to Allah)’, it becomes obligatory upon every Muslim who hears him to respond with ‘Yarhamuk-Allah (may Allah have mercy on you)’. Yawning is from the devil. When one of you feels like yawning, he should restrain it as much as possible, for the devil laughs when one of you yawns.”
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!
Hadith: “The riding one should greet the walking one, and the walking one should greet the sitting one, and the small number of persons should greet the large number of persons!’ (Bukhari)
- LYING ON STOMACH
It was narrated that Abu Dharr(RA) said: The Prophet(a) passed by me and I was lying on my stomach. He nudged me with his foot and said: ‘0 Junaidib! This is how the people of Hell lie.- (lbn Majah)
According to another Hadith:
It was narrated from Qais bin Tilrfah Al-Ghifari that his father said: The Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) found me sleeping in the masjid on my stomach. He nudged me with his foot and said: ‘Why are you sleeping like this? This is a kind of sleep that Allah dislikes: or ‘that Allah hates.- (lbn Majah)
- For every betrayer there will be a flag
‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar (رضي الله عنه) Narrated that : The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said, “For every betrayer there will be a flag by which he will be recognized on the Day of Resurrection (that he is a betrayer)
Sahih Bukhari, Vol 9, Book 86,
- Back-biting :
The Prophet Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) said:
Do not back-bite Muslims, and do not search for their faults, for if anyone searches for their faults, Allah will search for his fault, and if Allah searches for the fault of anyone, He humiliates him (even if he hides) in his house.
Ref: Sunan Abi Dawbd (h. 43, no. 108) Grade: Hasan Satab by Alhaani.
- It was narrated from ‘Abdullah Ibn ‘Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him, that the Messenger of Allah, Prophet Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وسلم ), blessings and peace of Allah be upon him, said: “The best of your Kohl is antimony; it makes the hair grow and makes the vision clear!’ (lbn Majah, Al-Tabarani, Al-Hakim; saheeh)